A Raymond James Freedom Account is a segregated portfolio of carefully selected and diversified mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) that benchmark and track market indices in Canada and around the world. It's an approach to investing that is personal, professional, and global all in one.
Your portfolio is based on your personal investment goals. A Freedom Account is an ideal way for an investor to benefit from the added skill and expertise of professional investment management.
With a Freedom Account, your portfolio is carefully managed and monitored by an independent, third-party investment consultant and the Raymond James Investment Management Committee. Together they review your Freedom Account and report regularly on your portfolio's performance and holdings.
- Designed to produce an above-average level of income to meet your financial needs.
- Combining active and passive investment strategies by using both mutual funds and ETFs, respectively.
- Objective approach using non-proprietary, best-in-class investment products.
- Fully diversified portfolios with exposure to a wide range of asset classes such as Canadian equity, global bonds, and emerging markets.
- Continuous due diligence and ongoing portfolio monitoring conducted by in-house experts and Segal Rogerscasey Canada, a trusted portfolio manager.
- Flexible approach enables the portfolio manager to quickly take advantage of current market conditions by tactically repositioning the portfolio