Raymond James: Conservative, pragmatic and proud of the way we do business
At Raymond James, we have a straightforward approach to doing business. We believe that putting clients’ needs first is the best way to ensure their success and, in turn, the long-term success of our advisors and the company. We call this our Service 1stSM philosophy. With our strong focus on clients and our commitment to supporting those who serve them, we’ve become known as the premier alternative to Wall Street and Bay Street in Canada, providing the products, services and support of even the largest firms, within an environment that values strong, personal relationships.
Sticking to our core principles of client first, conservatism, independence and integrity, Raymond James has steadily grown to become one of the largest independent financial services firms in the industry, but our core values ensure we’ll never be so big that we don’t have time for what matters most: you and your family.
The markets change, but our values will always be the same. Client first is at our core, supported by conservatism, independence and integrity.
Raymond James News
- October 6, 2021 - d1g1t Announces Strategic Partnership with Raymond James Correspondent Services
- October 5, 2021 - Raymond James Congratulates our 2021 Woman of Distinction – Trixie Rowein of Edmonton!
- September 8, 2021 - Raymond James Ltd. Selects FactSet to Provide Market Data for Financial Advisors
- August 26, 2021 - Raymond James Ltd. Announces the Appointment of Karen Hoffmann and Eddie Leschiutta to the Boards of Raymond James Trust (Canada) and Raymond James Trust (Québec) Ltd.
- August 24, 2021 - Raymond James Ltd. Welcomes Jill Chua as Managing Director, Financial Institutions and Financial Technology