Conservative, pragmatic and proud of the way we do business
Our dedicated partner
We put the needs of our clients first. And we chose to partner with Raymond James because we believe the firm is also dedicated to your best interests. The firm delivers industry-leading support, superior client service, and the financial planning and investment resources of a premier financial services company.
While Raymond James has the resources to match even the largest firms’ capabilities, our focus is on building close-knit individual relationships based on trust and integrity.
The firm’s culture of independence allows us to work closely with you to create custom solutions to your short- and long-term financial challenges.
We’re honoured to partner with a firm whose founding principles of client first, conservatism, independence and integrity remain refreshingly at the forefront, and especially appreciate the priority placed on supporting our relationships with our clients. Those values have helped Raymond James become one of the largest independent financial services firms in our industry, with a long-term track record of stability and growth.
Raymond James News
- November 28, 2022 - Raymond James Canada Enhances Canadian Diversified Industrials Investment Banking group
- November 1, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd. Welcomes John Booth as Managing Director, Mining
- October 31, 2022 - Raymond James Portfolio Manager Shiraz Ahmed named the winner of 2022 IIAC Top Under 40 Award
- September 26, 2022 - Raymond James Congratulates 2022 Woman of Distinction Award Winner Cindy Boury
- September 9, 2022 - Raymond James’s chief executive aims to add $30-billion in assets over five years.
- June 1, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd., the Canadian arm of North American investment dealer Raymond James Financial Inc. has appointed Scott Hudson, Executive Vice President, Head of Wealth Management, Private Client Group effective June 1, 2022.
- May 31, 2022 - Raymond James Announces New Area Manager for the Victoria Corporate Branch
- May 5, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd. has ranked highest in investor satisfaction with full-service brokerage firms according to the J.D. Power 2022 Canada Full-Service Investor Satisfaction Study SM
- March 23, 2022 - Raymond James Employees and the Raymond James Canada Foundation Raise $215,000 in Support of the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis
- March 1, 2022 - Raymond James’ banking arm celebrates a decade of growth and success in Canada, surpassing $3 billion in loan commitments
- January 12, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd., Chief Executive Officer, Jamie Coulter - Embarking on Another Decade of Service to Canadians