Would you answer "yes"?
- Do you feel like you make great income and feel like you should get more out of it?
- Do you feel like your personal finances are all products and no plan?
- Would you like to find a way to fund your dreams and get more life from the money you have?
We’ll show you how managing your money is about more than math.
What it is!
“Your Cash Flow Plan is a written document including specific advice on personal spending based on a standardized process that allows a certified Cash Flow Specialist to take into account an individual’s (or family’s) income, expenses, proximity to retirement, other major goals, and assets and liabilities, and then recommend how much an individual can spend on the things he/she can control in order to achieve their dreams.”
What it does!
A Cash Flow Plan can:
- Find the money to fund your dreams!
- Show how to save tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in inefficient interest!
- Help you stop money leaks on stuff that doesn’t matter, so you’ve got lots of money for the stuff that does!
- Finally tell you what to DO instead of what to BUY!
Who needs a cash flow plan?
- You have good cash flow
- You have goals and dreams that are not 100% funded yet
- You don’t know when you’ll be entirely debt free, or how much interest it will cost.
- You have an advisor who you pay to help with finances and no written plan to do so
- You have more than a single debt
- You know your money could do more.
Why you need it
Majority of retired Canadians in debt: poll (Source: 2017 report by Equifax)
About half of Canadians expect to be in debt when they retire
Some are Canadians struggling to stay debt-free in retirement (Source: Manulife)