LIFE WELL PLANNED.
Since 1962, Raymond James advisors have been building plans to address people's full financial lives. See what one could do for you.Learn more »
Explore all the ways Raymond James gives back to the communities that have given us so much.Learn more »
In the NewsRaymond James CEO Paul Reilly reports Q3 earnings
Raymond James CEO Paul Reilly discusses a record-setting third quarter and the state of the markets on CNBC.
- Raymond James Financial Reports Fiscal 3rd Quarter 2014 Results
- Ryan Lewenza, Private Client Strategist, on BNN talking about the markets
- 'Be Cautious - Raise Cash' - See Jeff Saut, Chief Investment Strategist on BNN
- Doug Rowat, VP, Research and Strategy on BNN talking about 'winning the oil bet'
Our PerspectiveWeekly Trends by Ryan Lewenza:
Behind the Curve?
Increasingly we are hearing that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) is falling "behind the curve". This market expression refers to the Fed being late to raise interest rates, as the US economy and inflation begin to heat up.
- Investment Strategy by Jeff Saut: "Trains and Boats and Planes?"
- Weekly Market Monitor by Dr. Scott Brown: Should Be an Eventful Week
- Insights and Strategies - ECB: Under Pressure
- Investment Focus 2014: Jeff Saut