Back to school: RESP 101
Life Events, Lifestyle & Technology
September 22, 2022
School is back in session across Canada. Financial Planner Ines Iraoui joins the podcast to discuss RESPs. Discussion includes:
- What is an RESP?
- Who can open and contribute to an RESP?
- Who can be a beneficiary of an RESP?
- Types of plans?
- Amount per years or lifetime?
- How long they last or can be accessed?
- What are some of the grants available?
- What kind of investments can an RESP hold?
- What are the tax advantages of an RESP?
- How do withdrawals work in an RESP?
- Why would opening an RESP be recommended?