Our independent employee model is designed for the Financial/Investment Advisor who wants the freedom to build their business in a traditional Raymond James branch office working with other financial professionals. As a traditional employee, you’ll enjoy a degree of flexibility and control you won’t find in any other traditional setting or from any other firm. From taking ownership of your book to building and growing your brand, Raymond James will help you realize the true power of professional freedom.
As an independent employee, you will benefit from competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and access to a full range of our products, services, and support.
- You own the relationship with your clients and we will guarantee this for you in writing.
- We deliver a simple and efficient compensation program that allows you to serve your clients without facing a conflict of interest due to ticket size.
- We offer higher compensation for our advisors (with no ticket sized grids). Higher payout rates, on average, on given production ranges.
- Tax deferral opportunities.
- Attractive financial transition package for all incoming advisors.
- You serve your clients without conflict of interest from the pressures of proprietary products.
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our recruiters about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.