Raymond James Ltd. is the Canadian subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc. Established in 1962, our parent firm made its initial public offering in 1983 and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange using the ticker symbol RJF.
- In 2012, Raymond James celebrated 50 years of client-first service - a milestone reached through our commitment to independence,
conservatism and doing what's right. In the years to come, we will continue to use these guiding principles in every decision we consider and
every action we undertake
- A leading North American independent full-service investment firm serving 2.9 million private, institutional, and corporate clients.
- Over 7,100 financial advisors in more than 2,900 locations worldwide.
- Approximately US$617 billion in client assets under administration.
- Raymond James and its affiliates in Canada, Europe, and Latin America employ research analysts who cover more than 1,245 companies. Research analysts provide research coverage of consumer, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, mining & natural resources, real estate, technology & communications, and transportation and industrial services industries.
- Raymond James Ltd. now sits at over 1000 employees and agents, including 463 financial advisors in 122 branches across Canada, and corporate
offices in Vancouver and Toronto.
- Our Equity Capital Markets team includes investment banking, institutional sales & trading and investment research professionals. Our
institutional sales and trading professionals in Canada execute transactions for over 400 of North America's leading institutions.
- C$38.1 billion in client assets under administration.
- A member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund and regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
*Statistics as of quarter-end December 31st, 2016.