The Retirement Sherpa Program
On May 29th 1953, Sir Edmund Hillary was the first to reach the peak of the highest mountain in the world, Mt. Everest. The second person ever to the top? His Sherpa climbing partner, Tenzing Norgay, without whom he wouldn’t have achieved what many consider one of the most important feats of the century.
Whether your retirement goals include exploring the Tuscany wine region, enjoying precious time with your grandchildren, mastering the “simple” game of golf, all of the above or none of the above, you are more likely to reach the top if you have an experienced climbing partner to guide you on the way.
I am a Portfolio Manager with 20 years of experience in the tax-effective financial planning business. I hold the CFP, CIM, and CHFS designations and am fully insurance-licensed—a combination matched by very few in Canada.
Raymond James is a leading independent brokerage firm on both sides of the border. I have an extensive network inside and outside of Raymond James and our practice to help you achieve what is important to you.
The Retirement Sherpa Program is a unique process that we have followed with success for many valued clients, with situations like yours:
- If you're not in retirement already, you're on the way there.
- If you’re already retired, you probably have more moving parts and less time to recover from mistakes.
Features of the program include:
- Setting and identifying measurable, important, enjoyable goals;
- Having a plan, route, and time-tested methodology;
- Expecting changes, risks, and opportunities from the original plan;
- Reviewing progress on a regular basis for changing "winds and weather";
- Professional resources coordination between financial advisor, accountant, lawyer, etc.;
- Appreciating that money is a means to an end, not what life is about.
My clients have many kind words about the service and expertise received.
Please visit www.timstestimonials.ca to discover more.
- Have a Financial Plan?
- Know you're on track for your goals?
- Wish to minimize your tax burden?
- Have an Accredited Advisor?
- Have an Estate Plan?
- Have questions?
- Know you're in the right investments?
- Have a Corporation?
- Want a second opinion?
- Want to help your parents or children?