Conferences & Events
Raymond James hosts several conferences throughout the year, as part of our ongoing effort to provide the most direct and insightful investment information for the full spectrum of our clients. Raymond James clients are invited to contact their representative for information on how to register for any of the following conferences.Upcoming Conferences & Events
- September 22, 2015 - 11th Annual North American Equities Conference
- March 1 - 4, 2015 - 36th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- February 18, 2015 - 6th Annual Methanol Forum
- January 15, 2015 - Raymond James Lumber Super Cycle Forum
- December 8 - 9, 2014 - Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference
- November 6, 2014 - Global Airline/Transportation Conference
- October 22 - 23, 2014 - 48 Hours in Edmonton Industrials Tour
- September 9, 2014 - 10th Annual North American Equities Conference
- July 7 - 9, 2014 - Raymond James Stampede One-on-One Conference
- June 17, 2014 - Frac Sand Forum
- May 28 - 29, 2014 - Internet/Software Crossover Conference
- April 9, 2014 - Canadian Energy Investors Day
- March 27, 2014 - Raymond James Uranium Forum
11th Annual North American Equities Conference
September 22, 2015 - London, England
Please check back soon for more information.
36th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
March 1 - 4, 2015 - Orlando, Florida
The Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference - one of the largest, most broadly focused, and enduring conferences of its kind - provides an annual forum for portfolio managers and generalists to learn about sound investment opportunities from a wide range of companies across the nine industries covered by Raymond James:
Our 2015 conference attracted approximately 2,100 attendees, including representatives from more than 350 institutional investment management firms across North America and Europe, as well as key industry leaders and members of the media.
6th Annual Methanol Forum
February 18, 2015 - Toronto, Ontario
Company executives and investment industry professionals attended this year's forum titled "Methanol Industry Outlook: Is the Sky Falling? Deciphering the Net Impact of Lower Oil". Participating companies included:
- Argus DeWitt - Dave McCaskill, VP Methanol & Derivative Services
- Methanol Market Services Asia - Mark Berggren, Principal
- The Methanol Institute - Greg Dolan, CEO
- Methanex Corp. - Mark Allard, VP Corporate Development
- OCI Partners L.P. - Frank Bakker, President & CEO
- G2X Energy - Tim Vail, CEO & Founder
Raymond James Lumber Super-Cycle Forum
January 15, 2015 - Toronto, Ontario
With carnage elsewhere in the Canadian resource complex, the average ~25% 2014 return (vs. the TSX which is up only 3%) in lumber producer shares has been a welcomed oasis for materials investors. With commodity and capital cycle tailwinds, we have conviction that stocks will continue to perform well and new investors will be handsomely rewarded. For the 5th annual Raymond James Lumber Super-Cycle Forum, we organized a concise program to explore the key investment factors:
A company management and institutional clients standing dinner reception kicked off the event on January 14, 2015.
Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference
December 8 - 9, 2014 - New York, New York
Global Airline/Transportation Conference
November 6, 2014 - New York, New York
Raymond James hosted over 300 conference attendees from approximately 150 institutions and more than 20 presenting companies at this year's Global Airline/Transportation Conference. This program provided an opportunity to gain insight into the latest trends and challenges facing the industry as we head into a new year. Senior executives from more than 30 companies participated in presentations and one-on-one meetings.
48 Hours in Edmonton Industrials Tour
October 22 - 23, 2014 - Edmonton, Alberta
Our 11th annual 48 Hours in Edmonton Industrials Tour included site visits to: Aecon Group, Cervus Equipment, CP Rail, Finning International, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Rocky Mountain Dealerships, Stantec, Strongco, Stuart Olson, WesterOne, and ZCL Composites.
10th Annual North American Equities Conference
September 9, 2014 - London, England
At this year's event, once again held at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, 12 companies from a variety of industries presented to more than 180 conference attendees. The conference provided an ideal forum for portfolio managers and analysts to gain insight into a company's financial results, growth objectives, business strategy and competitive economic positioning. It also provided ample opportunity for our clients to interact with senior management teams one-on-one and in breakout sessions.
Raymond James Stampede One-on-One Conference
July 7 - 9, 2014 - Calgary, Alberta
This year's event kicked off with a dinner in the truest of Stampede traditions at the Palomino Smokehouse alongside corporate management. The second day featured 1-on-1 meetings with senior executives of energy as well as industrial and transportation companies; Raymond James equity research analysts were also available for meetings. This was followed by a wind-up dinner and a genuine Stampede "Cowboys" experience in our Sky Suite. A field tour on the third day wrapped up this exciting event.
Internet/Software Crossover Conference
May 28 - 29, 2014 - San Francisco, California
The Raymond James Internet/Software Crossover Conference attracted more than 400 attendees and brought together thought leaders from a broad array of publicly and privately held companies in the areas of Internet, Software and Cloud Infrastructure. The 2-day program was held at the Fairmont San Francisco and proved a valuable forum for portfolio managers, analysts and venture capital investors alike.
Raymond James Uranium Forum
March 27, 2014 - Toronto, Ontario
Leading experts from the nuclear and uranium industries discussed the outlook for spot and long-term uranium prices. Discussion topics included: nuclear utility fuel procurement psychology - risk management, recent/expected trends to structure of spot market deals and term contracts, and near and long-term outlook for supply-demand, inventories, and uranium prices.
- Jim Malone, Nuclear Industry Veteran - World Nuclear Association, Lightbridge Corporation (NASDAQ: LTBR), & Director of Kivalliq Energy Corporation (TSXV: KIV)
- Ron Hochstein - President & CEO of Uranium Participation Corporation (TSX: U)
- David Sadowski - Uranium Equity Research Analyst of Raymond James Ltd.