RAYMOND JAMES CARES MONTH 2016
See the terrific results of Raymond James Cares Month 2016 - helping out in communities across Canada!Learn more »
LIFE WELL PLANNED.
Since 1962, Raymond James advisors have been building plans to address people's full financial lives. See what one could do for you.Learn more »
In the NewsView All »
Raymond James Ltd. Announces Unanimous Consent from 3Macs Shareholders
- Raymond James Financial Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Results
- Raymond James Ltd. Announces Agreement to Acquire 3Macs to Create Canada's Leading Independent Investment Dealer
- Raymond James Cares Wrap Up
Our PerspectiveView All »
Around twenty to twenty five years ago, a 10% rate of return was considered fair; between 1990 and 1995, the 10-year Government of Canada (GoC) bond ranged between 6.5% and 11.6%. However, the current market environment has become increasingly difficult for savers, forcing most investors to lower their projected rate.
- Weekly Trends: "The 5% Portfolio"
- Investment Strategy by Jeff Saut: "A Fictitious Letter to Benjamin Graham, ERPs, Dudley Do-Right, Obamacare, & GaveKal?!"
- Weekly Market Monitor by Dr. Scott Brown: "Rethinking Monetary Policy Frameworks"
- Latest Edition of Insights & Strategies