LIFE WELL PLANNED.
Since 1962, Raymond James advisors have been building plans to address people's full financial lives. See what one could do for you.Learn more »
In the NewsView All »
Raymond James Ltd. Announces Unanimous Consent from 3Macs Shareholders
- Raymond James Financial Completes Acquisition of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's US Private Client Services Unit, "Alex. Brown"
- Raymond James Financial Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Results
- Raymond James Ltd. Announces Agreement to Acquire 3Macs to Create Canada's Leading Independent Investment Dealer
Our PerspectiveView All »
Around twenty to twenty five years ago, a 10% rate of return was considered fair; between 1990 and 1995, the 10-year Government of Canada (GoC) bond ranged between 6.5% and 11.6%. However, the current market environment has become increasingly difficult for savers, forcing most investors to lower their projected rate.
- Weekly Trends: "S&P 500 Q3/16 Earnings Preview"
- Investment Strategy by Jeff Saut: "I SHOULD HAVE!?"
- Weekly Market Monitor by Dr. Scott Brown: "Limited Economic Upside?"
- Latest Edition of Insights & Strategies