LIFE WELL PLANNED.
Since 1962, Raymond James advisors have been building plans to address people's full financial lives. See what one could do for you.Learn more »
Explore all the ways Raymond James gives back to the communities that have given us so much.Learn more »
In the NewsView All »
Raymond James Financial, Inc. CEO Paul Reilly discusses the firm's first quarter results and investor trends on CNBC.
- Eagle Asset Management Welcomes Its Newest Affiliate, Cougar Global Investments (English) | (French)
- Raymond James Welcomes Another Strong Team to its Calgary Flagship Branch
- Raymond James Welcomes Key New Team to Its Vancouver Cathedral Branch (English) | (French)
- Raymond James Welcomes Richard Dorval (English) | (French)
- Raymond James sponsors Prostate Cancer Foundation BC for Father's Day Walk/Runs
Our PerspectiveView All »
The West Texas Intermediate (WTI) oil price is down a remarkable 45% since its July 2014 peak of US$107/bbl. In our view, the price shock has largely been supply-driven, rather than demand-driven. Through this challenging period for prices global oil demand has remained strong at 94.7 mln bbl/day in Q4/14, up 1.5 mln bbl/day from the previous quarter.
Read More >